Monday, February 9, 2009

Aye yo If this shyt look retarded while ya'll readin it then idk wtf to tell u cas the kidd bloggin from this G1 and i had a hard enough time tryna figure this shyt out. No thanks to that trini girl. Dont ever try to be a teacher ma. Now back to this regularly scheduled blog.

So yea its 09 and so much crazy shyt is happenin yo. Rihanna got her ass beat by Chris Brown son so all u bad bitches is at risk these days. I aint even think the nigga had it in him but dude grabbed that umbrella and created the remix on shorty face and body. They said shorty took madd blows to the head nahmean. Now I aint no reporter or nothin Im just addin up all the hood facts and givin my own view on these vital situations. Ladies and bitches I am in no way endorsin niggas beatin ya'll hos up but if u keep actin up the fists will fly nahmean lmao. Enough about that shyt though cas the kidd got madd views on madd shyt.

Yo half the time I dont be knowin wtf to blog about. I just be jumpin from subject to subject dawg. I aint on that dear diary today was a wonderful day ass shyt. Im the hardest blogger out so fukk all that. We strait Gs over here.

Dear blogspot today I had class and it was aight. Half the time I be strugglin to stay awake and keep focused up in that bitch. I took my cuz to work. Got back in touch wit somebody I aint seen in madd long. Marie! Wat up!? Thats my nigga right there. We go back to all them CIN parties and shyt. She single now and Im just chillin. That mean if u lookin for a relationship go THAT way. Im good. Ima be a playa for life haha. I tend to get too comfortable and OD. Thats prolly where I fukk up. Nah I KNOW thats where I fukk up but Im workin on it so I can be right for wifey. Ya tu sabe! I still speak to a few of my previous girls. Still got madd love for some more then others but that about it but yea thats a whole nother topic son. Maybe I'll go into more detail in a future post. Vday comin up and I aint gettin u hos nothin. I am acceptin head from all the supaheads in trainin though. You can keep the pussy cas Im celibate lmao. For right now. I had dreams of fukkin a mixed bitch wit a phat ass and some big titties. In my dream shorty had her nipples pierced haha so idkkk son. I wanna do YOU haha. Im signin off this bitch though so until I decide to post again...Trizzzz Bitch!

posted by Loz @ 3:00 PM

4 Comments:


Blogger Nori D. said...
lmdao i wont teach ; i DO. fck teaching.
yo lil slow ass. glad you finally figured it out tho.
guess my G1 just a lil more high tech tho.. since it had mine
already set to that html shit u were talking about. harrharrharr.

aye, i already told you we knew bad btchs was thru when halle got beat. hot damn. this ol hood reporter ass nigga here. between u & gpa idk what ima do.

LOL @ your dream. nipples pierced. what a slut! lmao
February 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Blogger Mihaw said...
lmfao dont be taking my fun facts and using em to ur benefit..thats plagarism [idgaf if its misspelled, u get my drift] lol your blog still sucks ass...we know what "i'm chillin" mean tho..u got some shorty lined up and she probably bald...who knowwsss lol jkjk im not gon do that to u..u still my lovebug with yo silly ass! take care spigga
February 9, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Blogger Loz said...
lmfaooooo@bald. chilllll!! and yo we aint heard of a bad bitch gettin beat in a while so this is greay hood news nahmeannnn
February 9, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Blogger Chicky Love! said...
lmaooo you dumb as hell buttercup, wild. smh you just wild.
February 11, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Home


Links.

Angie Ma.
Stephanie.
Carmen.

Archives.

January 2009
February 2009